The Saban Community Clinic was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting doctors in dental procedures, post-op instructions, patient education and record keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review claims for accuracy prior to submission; documenting errors into error log.
- Review and as necessary forward to Coder any medical data entry errors prior to submission.
- Bill payment source(s) within 72 hours of patient’s visit.
- Research payment denials and re-submit for payment as necessary.
- Collect on insurance and patients aging accounts receivables.
Medical Billing Certification and/or two (2) years experience as a Biller and/or Collector.
Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, billing procedures, CPT and ICD10 codes. CDT codes experience a plus.
Medicaid/Medi-Cal, CHDP, Managed Care and other medical/dental/health insurance reimbursement
Experience with EPIC EMR system preferred.
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come be a part of our team and make a difference in our patients' lives!