- This position requires the supervision of employees that may be in any part of LifeCenter Northwest’s donor service area.
- The individual must commit to and provide 18-21 available 24-hour call shifts per 6 week on call schedule. The schedule is subject to change and staff must be flexible in their ability to cover shifts to accommodate case activity, personnel safety, and allow for staff to reach full time hours.
- This position requires the manual dexterity sufficient to effectively operate phones, computers, and other office equipment.
- Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Travel is essential to this position; consequently, the employee must be prepared to travel by automobile or airplane and be available to mobilize at the maximum between 1.5 to 2 hours of case notification.
- The individual must have the ability to speak clearly using the English language to accurately convey information and be able to hear at normal speaking levels both in person and over the phone.
- Generally, working conditions do not require exposure to hazardous materials nor extremes in health and safety hazards. Work is normally performed in an office or hospital setting as well as other business environments.
- This position is required to follow hospital immunization, health screening, and background check requirements. Immunizations and tests will be provided by LifeCenter as required.
- The employee is required to lift up to 75 pounds with or without assistance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Bachelors Degree in health sciences is preferred.
- Training as a Surgical Technologist is preferred.
- Surgical experience preferred.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile for work-related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.