COLLEGE NOW GREATER CLEVELAND
POSITION TITLE: Data and Reporting Specialist I
STANDARD HOURS: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., some after-hours work may be required
REPORTS TO: Manager of Data Services
ASSIGNED TO: IT and Data Services
SALARY: Starting at $40,000 annually
The Data and Reporting Specialist I provides critical support extracting, cleaning and normalizing data from various sources to support College Now’s data monitoring tools to measure program outputs and outcomes.
- Generates timely and accurate ad hoc reports to support the day-to-day operations of the organization
- Provides maintenance of established reports and dashboards, including adding functionality, performance improvements, and error troubleshooting
- Perform data quality audits on internal and external data and perform cleaning necessary to meet system and end user standards
- Resolves help desk tickets regarding data and information system issues
- Coordinates the process of acquiring, prepping, and uploading of data into various information systems
- Assist in creating and updating training materials; provide administrative support for user trainings on data systems
Perform other similar or related duties as necessary.