- Work time will be outdoors/field.
- Exposure to dust and fumes/offensive smells in the field.
- Exposure to chemicals such as concrete, chemical admixtures, truck cleaner, fuel, grease and oil.
- Close proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Noise level will be loud.
- Lift a maximum weight of 100 lbs., repetitively lift 50 lbs., carry approximately 50 lbs., and push/pull 50 lbs., and pinch/grip approximately 25 lbs.
- Reach overhead and reach away from the body.
- Sit 4 hours per day, stand 2 hours per day, walk 3 hours per day, and kneel, squat, and climb the other 1 hour per day.
- Climb repetitively in and out of the truck and climb up ladders.
- Experience and/or formal training operating a CDL vehicle preferred.
- Experience operating a front-end loader or other heavy equipment preferred.
- Written communication, verbal communication, and basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer knowledge. Ability to learn and use the company dispatch system, iPad, Google Maps and company software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid CDL Class B License with Airbrakes with a clean driving record.
- Valid DOT physical and certification.
- NRMCA CDP Certification (must obtain within 1 year of assuming position).
- Smith Driving System (must obtain within 1 year of assuming position).
- CPR/First Aid (preferred).
Industry Related Experience or Skills:
- Experience in or knowledge of the concrete industry (preferred).
Education Required: High School
Preferred Education: N/A
Bilingual in Spanish Preferred: Yes