Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
Ingo Money’s Quality Assurance Analyst is a critical member of the Payments team and is responsible for the testing and validation processes for code delivery. In addition, to the actual execution of the testing processes, the candidates’ responsibilities will include continuous improvement of the overall QA process to create efficiencies and automation as well as increase quality of delivery. The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with internal teams spanning from technology to business and product and demonstrate strong collaboration and coordination skills with a focus on detail.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Create complete and detailed test plans in the iterative process of product development through project milestones. Test plans and cases should be detailed with steps to complete, details of expected results for comparison and input data. Test plans should also be able to be handed off to co-workers and test automation engineers for ready execution.
- Evaluate delivered artifacts through each product delivery iteration and provide expectations to the project team for completion of each given iteration of the test plan to be codified into the project plan to inform delivery expectations of the plan.
- Learn and demonstrate product knowledge in assessing and creating test plans, provide feedback to teams via appropriate channels (tickets, bug filings etc.) for all unexpected results.
- Create test plans for non-product development initiatives as required.
- Create / follow processes to update regression test plans to account for new functionality.
- Create / follow process to work with automation engineers to automate testing and optimize go forward testing efforts. Ensure QA function maintains process with automation engineers to validate and document automated tests and testing results.
- Support code deployments with post-deployment test plans that provide teams with the ability to perform immediate(critical) validation required test set and extended(non-critical) validation test sets.
- Coordinate and receive code reviewed items, maintain and guide progress of testing through each environment. Provide regular updates and escalations with recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to understand technical systems and requirements and able to clearly express these concepts to clients and internal teams
- Proficiency in using table-based systems that operate on SQL commands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A self-starter with ability to work independently
- A quick learner, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in testing / quality assurance
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in an electronic payments industry role preferred
- Financial services, payment network and/or banking industry experience, a plus
- Previous training and product implementation experience a plus
- Previous testing and quality assurance experience a plus