Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
Ingo Money’s Director of Payments Product Engineering is responsible for evaluating, designing and leading execution of critical and strategic product integration initiatives that require multidiscipline involvement such as Operations, Risk, Finance and Technology. The employee is responsible for analysis, planning and guidance on new product build initiatives working closely with the company’s business units and IT units to design and engineer integrations that facilitate growth of our payment network.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and deconstruct potential client and vendor interface requirements for feasibility and design requirements.
- Provide highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to clients and internal staff.
- Work closely with Product and IT organizations to ensure delivered product meets desired results.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of problems associated with the design, development and delivery of products.
- Translate complex business requirements and processes into system design solutions and technical requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for both internal and external inquiries related to product engineering efforts.
- Provide subject matter expertise to cross functional project groups, including the clients and all levels of company management.
- Collaborate with product owners, and development staff, on-site and remote in the design and execution of product build efforts.
- Provide consultative technical subject matter expertise in support of sales and product
- Ensure delivery meets needs of the initiative while maintaining the integrity of company processing requirement
- Product management, engineering and business system analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with project management software tools and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in a business analyst/product management role in a complex business and systems environment
- Financial services and/or banking industry experience, strongly preferred
- Previous training and product implementation experience a plus
- Previous testing and quality assurance experience a plus