At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position, managing client deliverables for key agency accounts. Your efforts will play an important role in their overall success, and you will get to join a close-knit team in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
What does an Advertising Project Manager do at R2C Group?
- Support senior Account Management staff and agency clients.
- Support the team in managing Transactional Brand Building campaigns for all clients.
- Coordinate client deliverables across agency teams including Brand Strategy & Research, Media Planning and Buying, Creative and Production for offline and online as well as Analytics.
- Create and maintain project documentation such as project schedules, scopes of work, client status updates, financial summaries and more.
- Ensure all deliverables are executed and in-line with client expectations.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with internal teams and clients on your project.
- Ensure all campaign specifications are executed and delivered on-time within scope of budget.
- Coordinate internal resources for all campaign deliverables.
- Responsible for receiving client feedback on campaign deliverables and disseminating feedback to agency teams.
- Develop details project schedules and tracks progress.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assist in preparation of all client meetings and reviews.
What makes a great Advertising Project Manager at R2C Group?
- Seasoned project management skills: at least 2-4 years’ experience managing complex marketing projects across multiple in-house agency teams.
- Prior media agency experience a plus.
- Scheduling and planning: setting project schedules and timelines is a major part of the APM’s role, requiring attention to detail and multi-tasking skills and the ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects and client deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: APM’s frequently communicate with team members across all agency departments, clients and executives.
- A critical thinker and problem solver.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within your client account teams and throughout the agency.
- A high level of caring about the outcome of your actions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, CRM, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Appreciation of R2C Group’s Core Values.