Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Education Partnerships Manager. Our Education Partnerships Manager will be responsible for working with schools and districts in their assigned territory to provide practical solutions utilizing the MIND Research Institute curriculum programs.
The Education Partnerships team works together to broaden and deepen our partnership base across the U.S. so that more children can access our proven approach to learning and teaching math. Our team works to increase the number of states, school districts, schools and students implementing ST Math.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Do you have a passion for math education, and want an active role in inspiring change?
- Are your communication skills stellar, and do you know how to ask the right questions to help schools and districts solve their challenges?
- Do you work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise?
- Do you know how to bring solutions to the table for a variety of stakeholder levels, how to defend your ideas, and how to give and receive productive feedback?
- Do you have the perseverance to do whatever it takes to reach your goals and objectives?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, Yes! or even, Absolutely! to all of the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics.