- Technical or B.S./Electronics field or Engineering preferred, however various combinations of education and experience will be considered
- 5+ years of experience working in television production technology with progressive managerial responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks
- Supervisory experience required, including project coordination, sales support, and other related activity
- Ability to interface with clients and provide a high level of service and support.
- Must be willing and able to travel to live events as scheduled
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in high-pressure situations
What’s in it for you:
- Join a company that offers challenging and rewarding careers where your efforts will be recognized and rewarded.
- An opportunity to work with experienced leaders who provide the tools and training necessary for you to contribute to the continued success of the organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K.
Since our founding in 1988 The Maslow Media Group has grown to become the Workforce Solutions leader in Media (Maslow Media) and IT (Intelligent Quality Solutions/IQS) verticals, aiding fortune 100 corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, technology, and broadcasting organizations. As an Employer of Record (EOR) in all 50 states, MMG can hire, train, recruit, and employ the talent required to ensure our client’s meet their corporate growth goals.
The Maslow Media Group is committed to equal employment opportunity for all workers regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We pride ourselves on the ability to quickly evolve and respond to shifting market conditions by creating scalable, predictable, high-quality solutions. For more information, visit us at:
MaslowMedia.com and IQS-Corp.com