- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ demonstrable experience conducting evaluation, analyzing data, and reporting results.
- Proven ability to analyze information, summarize findings, and present data in ways easily understandable to varied stakeholders and decision makers.
- Proficiency with Qualtrics survey platform for data collection, automated actions, and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to forge partnerships and to develop systems and processes.
- Must be able to travel within established geographic areas and council service centers, as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation, hold a valid drivers’ license and meet GSNETX driving record & automobile insurance requirements.
- Must hold membership in the Girl Scout organization and subscribe to the tenets of the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Advanced degree preferred, with emphasis on data application.
- Strong data visualization and communication skills. Proficiency in SPSS statistical processor an asset.
- Disciplined and creative. Capable of using data to uncover opportunities for growth and innovation across all teams.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage tasks independently and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and promote a climate of courtesy, respect and professionalism to coworkers, the volunteers served by this council, and others with whom her/his job puts her/him in contact
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Adheres to the GSNETX’s equal opportunity and non-discrimination policies, which ensure that there will be no discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, creed, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
- Attendance is an essential job requirement defined as having regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance including the ability to work regular hours and shifts, before and after hours, and on weekends, when required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Our organization’s cultural values:
- We are relevant.
- We strive for equity.
- We put our stakeholders first.
- We collaborate to get the best results.
- We own our work.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.