At a glance:
This is a senior-level advertising agency position, leading the digital portion of your clients’ marketing campaigns. Your efforts will play a key part in their overall success, and you’ll get to join a close-knit client services team in Portland, Oregon.
What does a Account Director, Digital do at R2C Group?
Earn your clients’ respect and trust every day.
- Know their business inside and out.
- Communicate your commitment to their success.
- Provide perspective and leadership in strategic thinking.
- Bring a wide range of innovative, workable digital solutions to the table, time after time.
- Present your point of view confidently and persuasively. But also listen!
- Participate in client meetings, leading discussions of all things digital, including reporting on financial status and media performance.
Manage the details on digital projects.
- Lead client through development, implementation, execution and optimization of cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Work with digital media strategy, buying, creative and analytics SME’s while also partnering with offline teams to ensure seamless integration to deliver on above.
- Work with the digital media channel leads to identify areas of opportunity with current partners/vendors and/or vetting new vendors to achieve optimized media performance.
- Focus on performance. Work with the media and analytics teams to evaluate campaign performance and determine testing and optimization strategies accordingly. This includes identifying areas of opportunity to provide test and learn plans to clients, providing a strategic objective, well-thought out execution plan, and key metrics to test.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of your client’s business as well as the digital media landscape (paid social, search, programmatic, digital video, native, and influencer strategies).
- Oversee digital media budgets $10MM+, understanding and optimizing budget performance cross-channels.
- Partner with digital channel leads to generate post-deployment reports with insight, key learnings and clear next steps.
- Serve as the primary client contact and lead client communication as it relates to digital efforts.
- Foster strong relationships with clients as well as internal agency partners.
- Partner with agency SME’s to identify new opportunities to grow your client’s business.
- Responsible for reporting on client health including issues/opportunities related to: finance, campaign performance, delivery, or staffing issues and work with management to develop and present solutions.
- Be the author of the following written documents (as it relates to digital scope) as needed:
- Media performance reporting
- Campaign briefs
- Creative briefs
- Marketing and communication plans/calendars
- Detailed financial reports
- Cross-channel POVs
- Accounts receivable
Do your team proud.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within the account management team and throughout the agency.
- Inspire and mentor your teammates by sharing your digital insights, and communicating how they meet the clients’ overall objectives. And in turn, be inspired and mentored by your teammates’ expertise in offline media.
- Contribute to a unified agency point of view for clients.
What makes a great Account Director, Digital at R2C Group?
- At least seven years’ experience managing complex digital marketing projects, including digital media, social media, paid search, programmatic media, and OTT/digital video campaigns.
- Strong B2C campaign management focused on results
- Strong understanding of a full-funnel digital media approach and KPI's evaluated across each channel throughout the funnel.
- Have a willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Confidence in presenting to clients and colleagues, engaging and effective when presenting the agency POV.
- A critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplify R2C Group's Core Values.