EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer II to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Software Engineer II develops software solutions leveraging knowledge of applications, patterns, and frameworks. This position contributes in code reviews and provides feedback and mentorship to other team members.
- Develop software solutions with a focus on Object Oriented design principles.
- Leverage knowledge of applications, patterns, and frameworks.
- Ensure completed work follows department policies, procedures and coding standards.
- Actively participate in various agile development meetings, design sessions, and presentations.
- Contribute in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members.
- Mentor and direct team members in assigned tasks.
- Work with Service Desk to respond to customer requests and issues reported in production.
- Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of EDCO’s processes and terminology.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 3 years of relevant software development experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience with C#, MVC, .Net, WPF, WCF, SQL preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to efficiently learn and apply new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.