Bonuses earned weekly!
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous incentive programs for select positions and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with seven venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About this Role
The Custodian team member is responsible for working independently and with a team to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks and projects. This includes attending to our facilities to create and maintain a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the work, the people and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Perform all facility-opening duties including light- landscaping, opening of the venue, arranging furniture and decor, setting up of stations ensuring sites are presentable for tours and events
- Ensure all areas of venues are cared for and inspected, maintain to health and safety standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify managers of any damages, deficits, or disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Responsible for inventory and restock of items and supplies as needed
- Coordinate with management to receive and store shipments related to ongoing business operations
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a general labor, maintenance, or janitorial role required
- Experience in hotel, entertainment, hospitality, or event spaces preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods
- Knowledge of utilizing cleaning products for sensitive material and décor
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend for extended periods
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry required loads up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours in an indoor/outdoor environment
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills a plus
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
About Trademark Venues
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2000, Trademark Venues has grown to seven wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people and contribute to programs supporting our communities.