Bonuses paid weekly!
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a part-time basis.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with seven venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About This Role
The Catering Server is critical to the success of every event. Working at tasks such as set-up, serving, bussing, and break-down of an event, the person is this role is a key player not only in execution of the event, but in how the clients and guests perceive the event. Energy, enthusiasm, reliability, and passion for the work, the people and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Serve meals and beverages to event guests
- Set up and break down all appropriate event equipment and furniture as needed
- Set-up and arrange table and other decorations per client specifications
- Bus and clean all tables and food & beverage stations during and after cocktail and cocktails services
- Assist in assuring guest areas are neat and clean at all times
- Provide a great atmosphere for our guests and co-workers
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience working in a catering, banquet, or restaurant setting preferred
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight (8) hours or more in a fast-paced environment requiring movement and the ability to lift/carry up to 35 lbs.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills preferred
About Trademark Venues
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2000, Trademark Venues has grown to seven wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people and contribute to programs supporting our communities.