PBI-Gordon Corporation is top talent. Who is PBI-Gordon? We develop and manufacture turf and ornamental products, and animal health products. In other words, we work for anyone who loves a beautiful lawn or a round of golf. And we work for animals and the people who love and care for them.
PBI-Gordon offers competitive pay, great benefits, a team-focused culture, and genuine stability – we’ve been doing this for 70 years.
But arguably, the best thing about PBI-Gordon is the owners: Us. PBI-Gordon is 100% employee-owned. We’re not publicly traded – this company is ours. We act like we own the place because we do. And we’re always looking for good folks to join us. Sound good? Come GROW with us!
The primary purpose of this position is to handle incoming calls of a technical nature, research the issue in question and provide a solution for the customer.
1. Handle incoming calls related to questions about company products and their intended use.
2. Research issues relevant to calls received and provide appropriate feedback.
3. Track calls/issues for future reference purposes.
4. Work with customers who have complaints about products and work toward a solution.
5. Process customer inquiries regarding product-related issues, including documentation of inquiries and negotiations of small settlements.