The NA “Sales Specialist” will be responsible for securing incremental availability of our NA portfolio within a variety of customer channels via strategic selling solutions. This person will also work directly with a list of select suppliers to ensure business plans are in place, and we are set up for success in all channels of business. Products in this portfolio include, but are not limited to, LaCroix, Sparkling Ice, C4, Celsius, Essentia, and Nesquik.
· Develop all assigned retail customers relative to sales volume, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service.
· Solicit new business to increase volume and package distribution in our regional “controllable” accounts
· Solicit new business, placement of equipment, drive distribution in non-licensed accounts
· Utilize point-of-purchase materials to create marketplace excitement and stimulate sales
· Work in market “crew drives” with suppliers/sales team to strengthen relationships and drive incremental sales opportunities
· Work with ASM’s on new opportunities, driving multiple distribution points, and showcasing the look of success for the NA portfolio.
· Ensure compliance with National and local execution programs
· Maintain and increase shelf facings
· Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; Sell Lakeshore’s DSD advantage
· Demonstrates a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
· Openly embraces new ideas and processes to develop “out of the box” ideas
· Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved. Weekly gap reports to be pulled via iDig
· Self-motivated and strives to create a team focused execution approach with other Lakeshore Beverage team members