The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
This position requires on-call availability, evening and weekend work.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- RN or equivalent work experience; ACLS preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous ORC experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- CPTC required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as ORC with 2 years relevant management experience or equivalent.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile for work-related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.