Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
The Database Administrator will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining SQL databases.
This position requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, monitor and maintain Microsoft SQL Server 2019 systems
- Design, code, implement, and support numerous SQL Server based databases, services and reports that support internal and external systems
- Troubleshoot and remediate production-impacting issues, with occasional after-hours support
- Establish and support data replication services for ad-hoc reporting needs
- Create and/or modify policies, procedures and system processes
- Work with ETL data, and design imports and exports using SSIS
- Gather business requirements for internal projects and/or customer needs
- Document key IT system processes and procedures for future reference and general knowledge
- Work with the development team on user stories, including performance and acceptance testing
- Hands on expertise in managing SQL server versions 2012 though 2019 in a production environment
- Experienced in supporting 24x7, high volume databases and OLTP database operations
- Proficient with high availability disaster recovery including clustering, always on availability groups and log shipping
- Ability to write and tune complex TSQL stored procedures, triggers and jobs
- Experience with database design and architecting solutions in a large multi-terabyte database environment
- Exceptional knowledge of MS SQL Server and windows OS. MySQL, MongoDB and Linux is a bonus
- Extensive experience with database maintenance (backups, indexing, updating statistics, performance tuning, disaster recovery, etc.) in a 24X7 environment
- Familiarity with commercial off-the-shelf database management tools (IE: Redgate, Spotlight, etc.)
- Ability to manage, schedule and work on multiple projects at the same time with little guidance
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-cloud experience with Azure and AWS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with administering and architecting Microsoft SQL Server based systems and applications