- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
- A Master’s degree in Human Services, Chaplaincy, Counseling,
- Psychology or Social Work with a minimum of two years’ experience preferred.
- Relevant work experience can be considered as a substitution for academic requirements.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least one year experience working with bereaved and/or traumatized individuals.
- Crisis intervention skills and a demonstrated ability to discern between grief issues and other life issues that merit referral to other resources are necessary.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers with a demonstrable, basic level skill (at a minimum) with Outlook, Word, Excel and other comparable software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
LifeCenter Northwest is a great place to work with excellent benefits and compensation. For more information visit www.lcnw.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/benefits.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.