The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
- This position requires on-call responsibilities, must be able to work up to seven consecutive days on-call.
- This position is required to follow hospital immunization, health screening, and background check requirements. Immunizations and tests will be provided by LifeCenter Northwest as required.
- The employee is required to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
This position requires on-call availability, evening, weekend work, and may have to work extended shifts in a medical setting. Some duties are required to be completed during off call time.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Advance EMT, Paramedic, Certified/Registered Respiratory Therapy with BLS and ACLS certifications, or similar background/certifications and/or OPO experience.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile or the ability to arrive and depart from work- and work-related functions at expected times.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.