Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
Working in a collaborative team environment, an Ingo Money .NET Enterprise Architect is a critical leader in the company’s Technology organization, setting strategy, mentoring across multiple teams and delivering key initiatives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Define, evangelize, and deliver the long-term technology roadmap and strategy for the .NET portion of the organization
- Mentor & train 20 mid and senior level software developers across multiple teams
- Drive and deliver major new product development and replatforming projects
- Create a legacy application modernization strategy
- Create and deliver a migration strategy from co-lo infrastructure to cloud
- Identify and apply appropriate architecture best practices across systems
- Review and approve technical designs to strengthen the build of new products.
- Develop and uphold architectural and application security principles and standards
- Define a unified SDLC strategy across all business units
- Develop API development standards and best practices for the organization
- Drive enterprise and data governance through regular audits in conjunction with process and application reviews
- Further the organization’s growth and maturity of DevOps, advancing CI / CD, automated quality control and testing automation initiatives
- Engage and lead ‘furthering education’ sessions with the technical teams to assist in career development.
- Push the organization forward technically by facilitating an open, transparent, and collaborative working environment through frequent design review meetings, pair programming sessions, brainstorming and idea mapping sessions, regular two-way feedback sessions, and pattern and practice reinforcement. Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to technologies.
- Effectively multi-task across multiple initiatives/projects and teams with rapid delivery of required materials and responses
- Provide executive summary of architectural approaches and progress to executive management
- Expertise with Agile methodologies in a B2B environment and able to coach others to continually improve the process
- Expert in C#, including OOP patterns and principles and able to train others
- Expert in .NET Framework & Core
- Extensive experience with enterprise architectural design patterns
- Expert in Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Design and able to train others
- Expert in Micro Services design, implementation and optimization
- Expert in SQL server 2019 including encryption and familiarity in SSMS
- Expert with ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WEB API
- Proficient working with an ORM like Nhibernate
- Proficient in front End frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Vue, etc
- Proficient in UX / UI design work using SASS, SCSS or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with unit testing like NUnit
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with NServiceBusExperience with [web] [SaaS] [API] [API] and B2B applications
- Experience with tools like Resharper
- Expert with unit and Integration testing
- Familiarity with C4 documentation structure
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with a strong ability to work cross-functionally and with non-technical teams
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience driving and delivering major new product development and replatforming initiatives from birth to scale
- Demonstrable knowledge of security technologies, including physical security, user authentication, access control, encryption, working knowledge of data protection and encryption, secure application and other best security practices
- Requirements gathering, architectural specification, database and business layer design, user interface development, testing, optimization deployment
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas and concisely illustrate concepts in words and models/diagrams
- Ability to balance ideal with pragmatic decisions
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment
- Experienced in planning for and supporting high volume, real time 24x7 operations
- Experience in B2B Financial Services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience, 5 at an Enterprise Architect level