EDUCATIONAL criteria: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years in building maintenance, preferably in a higher education environment
- Must be able to speak and write clearly and understand spoken/written communication
- Must be able to comprehend and implement directions
- Must be able to work in a team and individual settings
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Ability to read and understand all types of building plans
- Familiarity with basic computer operations, especially Microsoft applications
- Authorize a background check prior to employment
Work Schedule requirements:
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm; there may be occasions for work schedule to be adjusted as needed
- Available on-call for campus emergencies
The BAC is committed to developing a diverse and talented team. People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply. If you are excited about this role but are unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.