Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
The Scrum Master is responsible for owning and managing the Agile Development framework that drives Ingo's development teams. Must be committed to transparent communication between all parts of the organization and iterative improvements to processes and products. Embodies the qualities of servant-leadership with an eye toward growth and an opportunity mindset.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead multiple scrum teams in following and refining Agile Development practices
- Lead daily Stand-up Meetings
- Lead Sprint Ceremonies (Retrospective, Review, Planning)
- Coordinate with other Development Teams and Departments
- Work with Product Engineering and Stakeholders to create and maintain Development Backlog
- Coordinate with QA and Development Team on Testing Processes and Release Timelines
- Run Azure DevOps instances for Work Item Tracking and Code Management
- Transparently report on progress and blockers
- Create new processes or adapt existing ones to meet changing business requirements
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment, tempered with the ability to function with elements of waterfall
- Strong technology background, preferably in some sort of development role
- Proactive self-starter who can lead by example to assess a problem, develop a work-plan to solve the problem and execute that work-plan to completion
- Ability to work independently or in groups to solve business & technology problems
- Able to understand strategic objectives, but can deliver on tactical solutions on the way to a long-term solution
- Must be an exceptionally clear communicator, able to work with individuals from jr developers to senior management.
- Solid analytical and technical capabilities and a demonstrated ability to broadly apply these skills
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc. and flowchart tools such as Visio or Lucidcharts
- Complete comfort using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- A strong desire to continuously learn and grow – new skills, new industries, new products, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including the ability to drive ambiguity to clarity
- Scrum Master Certification: (CSM, CSPO, PSM I, CSP, etc.)
- Experience in the payments industry
- 3+ years new product/service development experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (engineering, computer science or related field preferred), or equivalent work experience
This position is 100% remote. Ingo Money’s Technology and Product teams work nine days every two weeks, with every other Monday off, allowing for alternate three day weekends. Working hours are somewhat flexible, within the constraints of daily standups, meetings and weekly ceremonies.