The Truss Designer will be responsible for utilizing software in the design of roof trusses, floor trusses, beam sizing, and LVL/I-Joists as requested by our customers.
Scope of the Position:
The Truss Designer will be located at the Madison, AL site. This position requires <25% travel to job sites.
- Design, CAD, or framing experience
- Experience and knowledge of computers
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
Education and Experience:
- Minimum one year design, CAD, or jobsite framing experience required
- Experience with Alpine, Mitek or comparable design software is a plus.
- Sit, Stand, frequently
- Adapt to various environments including production
You will be expected to follow any other job related instructions and to perform other job related duties as requested by management.