EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years IRA processing or support for a financial institution
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness and flexibility in performing tasks
- Must be able to embrace and quickly adapt to change as a result of internal, market or regulatory policy changes
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be skilled in Microsoft Office Products, have 45+ WPM typing speed and 10-key experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to work in an open environment and able to interact frequently with other departments.