EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Administrator I to join our team in Springfield, MO. The Systems Administrator I installs, configures and maintains EDCO’s Windows and Linux servers and networks, serves as an escalation point for Service Desk, and develops/maintains department knowledge-base.
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux servers and networks.
- Monitor ticketing system and address issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Sustain network integrity, server deployment and security.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to develop, implement and support new end user solutions.
- Participate in system upgrades as needed.
- Develop and maintain thorough and accurate procedures and knowledgebase content.
- Cross train Service Desk resources on new solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point for Service Desk.
- Escalate unresolved system administrator issues to senior resources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant, progressive technical experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related technical field with 2 years of relevant technical experience, or Bachelor’s degree in related technical field with 1 year of relevant technical experience.
- Experience in a Microsoft environment preferred.
- Experience in the following Windows/PC/Server concepts preferred: installing peripheral devices and software, registering files, Event Viewer, and Windows Services.
- On-call availability.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and dynamics.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.solaritybyedco.com.
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.