$1,250 Sign On Bonus (Conditions do apply)
Summary: Caregiver/Habilitation Technician (Hab Tech) Driver is responsible for performing essential care for our residents in our group homes under the direction of the Group Home Manager. This is a safety sensitive position.
Responsible for Residents which includes:
- Provide for the safety, emotional and physical needs of residents
- Ensure residents are clean, well-groomed and dressed age appropriately and correctly for the season and environmental conditions
- Position and re-position every 1 hour while awake and every 2 hours while asleep and as needed
- Ensure ISP objectives and data is implemented and documented according to the residents ISP every day
- Help residents cook meals and to eat as needed
- Ensure daily that residents are being emotionally and physically stimulated to the best of their ability
- Assist with showering residents to ensure a complete shower is given
- Assist with resident laundry to ensure laundry is clean
- Passing medications in non-medical group homes safely
Driving which includes:
- Daily maintenance checks of the vehicles (i.e. checking turn signals, cleanliness, fuel, etc)
- Responsible for keeping signed documents (Med Appointment Forms) and returning to Manager upon completion of appointment
- Escort and drive residents to appointments and activities as scheduled
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Report any changes to your driving record immediately
Responsible for the Home which includes:
- Cleaning the home, including but not limited to all areas and resident bedrooms
- Ensure that required documentation including but not limited to: incident reports, HT daily duties etc are completed before the end of shift.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs i.e. gloves)
- Must attend training sessions required by the company including but not limited to: house meetings
Responsibility to the Company which includes:
- Being flexible in hours worked and location worked in order to assist with staff coverage if needed
- Ensuring that compliance is maintained in regards to:
- Article 9
- Prevention and Support
- Annual TB skin test
- Finger Print Clearance Card
- CPR & 1st Aid
- Annual Flu vaccine (or wearing a mask at all times if on duty if refused flu vaccine)
- Drivers License is current and in good standing
- Adhere to and follow directives and policy and procedures handed down by the company
- Ensure that required documentation including but not limited to ISP outcomes, incident reports, HT daily duties etc are completed before the end of shift.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.