An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
The responsibility of Lab Assistant I is to provide general assistance to technologists/technicians and pathologists to ensure smooth work flow for the entire department. Responsibilities may include obtaining information from various departments, processing and/or accessioning different types of specimens and providing administrative and organizational support to the department. Due to various environmental hazards presented in the workplace such as formalin, communicable disease, fresh human tissue, etc., employees must adhere to HIPAA standards and strict Standard Operating Procedures and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
Position Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm
A Lab Assistant I may perform any of the following duties or groups of duties:
- Verify specimen type and demographics
- Forward/Return specimens to various departments & locations
- Intake/Receive specimens delivered by couriers
- Accession all case types data entry
- Cross-reference information from numerous computer programs
- Maintain & print from cassette printer
- Other duties as assigned
CellNetix offers a robust comprehensive benefits plan. Some of the most popular benefits include:
- Company paid healthcare plan options.
- Generous 401K company match up to 4%.
- Starting paid time off up to 15 days/year plus 8 paid holidays.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fully subsidized ORCA card and free parking at most sites.
- Our most recent addition includes Norton LifeLock Identity Protection at no employee cost.
IMPORTANT NOTICE As a healthcare organization we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment. We require a criminal history background check and drug test for all final candidates. Additionally, CellNetix has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.