The Community Engagement Coordinator participates in fund development efforts to support donor-driven revenue for GSNETX. In collaboration with the Director of Individual Relations, the fund development department, and other teams throughout GSNETX, this individual manages the episodic volunteer experience, partner reports and benefits fulfillment, logistics of the Women of Distinction event and the departments communication and marketing efforts to ensure strong cultivation, engagement, and stewardship donors of GSNETX. Work is to be performed under general supervision with an expectation for accurate and independent work on all projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (This list may not include all the duties assigned):
- Oversee corporate and individual episodic volunteer engagement, serving as the primary contact for all external partners
- Collaborate with departments across GSNETX to identify volunteer opportunities.
- Coordinate opportunities to ensure scheduling, training, and assignments of episodic volunteers.
- Ensures all corporate employee volunteer portals are updated and maintained.
- Ensures robust stewardship of episodic volunteers to feed the donor and long-term volunteer pipeline.
- Develops internal processes and provides training for programs, STEM Center of Excellence, product sales, and other internal teams to utilize and offer an excellent experience to volunteers.
- Attend volunteer expos and tabling events on behalf of GSNETX.
- In collaboration with the Marketing department, ensures timely donor communication including, but not limited to, e-communications through Marketing Cloud, social media content and marketing materials through Canva and other sources as appropriate.
- Submit and oversee fulfillment and reporting of grants as it relates to episodic volunteers, the Junior League of Dallas grant and others as assigned.
- Serve as the logistical lead for the Women of Distinction event, overseeing sponsorship fulfillment, engagement and other duties as assigned for the event.
- Demonstrate and promote a climate of courtesy, respect and professionalism to coworkers, the volunteers served by this council, and others with whom her/his job puts her/him in contact.
- Represent GSNETX at special events in the community, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain confidentiality when dealing with donors and gifts
- Must be able to travel within established geographic areas and council service centers, as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation, hold a valid drivers’ license and meet GSNETX driving record & automobile insurance requirements.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.