PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, Social Work, Speech-Language Pathology, or related field preferred
- At least two years cumulative experience with Applied Behavior Analysis in a direct service, training, or school-based setting; and/or experience working with children or the special needs population under age
- Certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) required within 4 months of hire
- CPR/BLS preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to provide hands-on personal care.
- Strong organizational skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to occasionally lift children, materials or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, sitting, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Occasionally required to climb or balance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.