At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position with the ability to manage, and begin to lead, the agency’s day-to-day relationship with client contacts. You work hard to earn and keep each clients’ respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions. You inspire others, build positive relationships and you get stuff done!
What does an Account Supervisor do at R2C Group?
- Drive the success of your client accounts.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead agency resources to meet the client’s marketing needs.
- Function as the day-to-day client contact on accounts.
- Conduct client status meetings (internal and external).
- Provide perspective and leadership in the development of quality solutions and strategic thinking; have full knowledge of client business and handles communicating this to the team.
- Ensure that budgets and schedules are developed upfront and communicate updates to all departments.
- Identify cost-saving measures throughout program development and execution.
- Manage associated deliverables including, but are not limited to, campaign briefs, creative briefs, marketing and communication plans/calendars, brainstorming sessions, creative strategy sessions, POVs, etc.
- Manage client finances: estimates, PO's, invoicing, accounts receivable, etc. for all agency services (creative, media, etc.).
- Assist account leader(s) on financial status reporting to client.
- Work with agency team to raise issues/points of view and develop a unified agency point-of-view for clients
- Do your team and the agency proud.
- Own, strengthen, and expand relationships with day-to-day clients.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within the account management team and throughout the agency.
- Identify opportunities within existing accounts to drive growth for the agency.
What makes a great Account Supervisor at R2C Group?
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree and four or more years of experience in an agency setting, preferably with marketing/advertising experience.
- Have experience in any or all: broadcast, digital, interactive.
- Skilled in communicating and coordinating with internal teams and client contacts.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Strong presentation skills, with a desire to command a room with clients and colleagues.
- Possess a strong business acumen and understanding for our Transactional Brand Building path.
- Appreciation R2C Group’s Core Values.