Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
The Triage Engineer is responsible for ticket flow, reporting, process management, and all inbound user service requests. Using technical and operating system knowledge, this position will problem-solve with the highest level of customer support and service. The Triage Engineer will be responsible for communicating directly with Fraser and ImagEze customers that are requesting service regarding issues via phone and email, will assign tickets to the appropriate resources, and manage the escalation process and ticket lifecycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Route incoming and existing tickets to the appropriate service group and geographic region.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Escalate requests to other team members as necessary.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- To be a point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Monitor open service tickets to make sure the team is meeting customer SLA’s.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction with fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources by analyzing current and new processes.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Enter all work as service tickets into the computer system.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process