CATONSVILLE MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC
Do you have an out of state professional counseling or social work license? Key Point will reimburse up to 50% of the cost for you to transfer your out of state license or reinstate your out of state license to Maryland.
- Job Type: Full-Time Monday - Friday
- Pay: LGPC/LMSW/LCPC/LCSW-C: $50,000-$55,000 annually
- Sign On Bonus Available!!!
Who We Are:
Key Point Health Services is a leading nonprofit agency serving people with behavioral healthcare needs in the Greater Baltimore area. We provide comprehensive community-based services that help people thrive while realizing and choosing their goals. We provide opportunities, support and integration within our community. Among the programs and services we provide are Outpatient Mental Health Centers, Adult and Child Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs, School-Based Therapy, Community Outreach, and Residential Services.
We are a private, non-profit, community mental health center accredited by CARF, and provide therapy services to a wide variety of individuals and families.
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for a full-time Child Therapist to join our Dundalk team.
What You Will Gain:
- Currently we have a sign on bonus (range $2,000-$3,000) for new therapists!
- We offer wonderful benefits such as extensive free supervision by board approved (LCPC and LCSW-C) supervisors, free in-house CEU trainings, reimbursement of licensure renewal fees, state health benefits (with the majority paid by Key Point), 6 weeks of paid time off, a hybrid work from home and in office schedule, and opportunity to earn additional incentive compensation each pay period (up to $250).
- The clinic is closed on weekends and there is no on call requirement for therapists. Therapy services are provided primarily via telehealth but do include some in-person services as needed.
- Incentive pay is offered based on productivity requirements with the opportunity to earn up to $250 extra per pay!
- We are operating in a hybrid setting at this time.
What We Need:
- Someone who has experience in working with and the ability to relate to the population to which they are credentialed to work, such as children, adolescents, adults, and/or geriatrics
- Someone who possess knowledge of psychiatric diagnoses as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, assessment, human development, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- Someone who can demonstrate competency in psycho-social assessments, treatment planning, advocacy skills, and case management skills.
- Someone who demonstrates the ability to function on an interdisciplinary treatment team through excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills. They will demonstrate an understanding and sensitivity to serving a culturally diverse and/or special needs population while respecting patient confidentiality.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive clinical social and case management services to the patients and their families. This includes the provision of individual, family, group therapies, crisis intervention, advocacy, assessment, planning, discharge planning, interdisciplinary teamwork and community liaison within the limits of privileging.
- Responsible for formulating and implementing appropriate treatment strategies for patients and their families on their assigned caseload and for timely and satisfactory documentation of all treatment efforts.
What You Need:
- Has a LGPC, LMSW, LCSW-C or LCPC for the State of Maryland, or is in the process of sitting for their licensure exam, or in the process of generally obtaining their Maryland licensure. Recent graduates encouraged to apply!
- Pass a criminal background check and provide a negative drug screen
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide a religious accommodation or medical exemption
- Credentialing/Education verification
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental & Life Insurance.
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO plan (6 weeks in first year)
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Vaccine mandate
- Social distancing
- Mask protocols