$17/Hour ($18/ Hour with Class A CDL)
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Beer, wine. and spirits discounts
CDL Training Included
Delivery Assistants at Crown Distributors are eligible to participate in a Class A CDL training program facilitated by the company for the purpose of training the employee to receive their CDL and if qualified, transition into an open delivery route. This program covers all training fees and in exchange for this training, the employee agrees to remain a Crown Distributors delivery driver for a predetermined amount of time. More information about this program will be available during the interview process.
- Required to follow daily route sequence to deliver product to assigned accounts
- Rotate product to supplier standards
- Merchandise product to company/supplier standards
- Maintain and build customer relationships
- Maintain delivery truck cleanliness and appearance
- Responsible for onboard inventory
- Able to balance all accounts and paperwork daily
- Adhere to all warehouse policies and procedure
- Responsible, detail oriented, passionate about quality
- Ability to lift 35 pounds repetitively and 165 pounds occasionally
- Clean driving record
- Ability to use 2-wheeler/hand truck/pallet jack is a plus
- General knowledge of beer
Beer Delivery Assistant, Topeka, KS
Full Time/ Hourly
- Predominantly Monday-Friday schedule (no overnights)
- May include weekends, holidays, special events, and more
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen