- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields including but not limited to social work or psychology from an accredited college or university or Associate Degree with four years experience as case manager associate.
- Have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with serious mental illness.
- Working knowledge of harm reduction and housing first.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Past experience working with a caseload is preferred.
- Ability to relate to and advocate for diverse client needs and interests.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer experience.
WAGES: DOQ, competitive
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org/about/careers. If you have questions on your application, e-mail Avivo.Recruitment@avivomn.org