**Fast-paced and growing dental insurance company seeks a Compliance Specialist.
Opportunity to work in our **Irvine or Long Beach, CA** office.
The Specialist is responsible for ensuring LIBERTY’s compliance program meets regulatory and contractual standards for Commercial, Exchange, Medicaid, and Medicare lines of business. The successful individual must demonstrate integrity, credibility, strong interpersonal skills, and a command of regulatory requirements impacting government managed healthcare.
- Serving as subject matter expert for requirements impacting LIBERTY’s lines of business, and as a compliance resource to functional areas.
- Monitoring, identifying, summarizing, and maintaining a repository of applicable regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Coordinating with functional areas to ensure implementation of new requirements. Leading development of new program materials and committees.
- Reviewing forms, including provider agreements, client agreements, business associate agreements, policies and procedures, member facing materials, etc. for compliance implications.
- Coordinating LIBERTY’s annual risk assessment, workplan and testing program; maintaining LIBERTY’s Compliance Plan, Code of Conduct, and related materials.
- Aggregating, analyzing and reporting on findings, including: identifying error trends and root causes, and making recommendations for performance improvement. Monitoring compliance with corrective action plans through resolution.
- Ensuring that compliance training materials are up to date. Coordinating enterprise-wide, annual compliance training.
- Coordinating all aspects of vendor management, including onboarding and delegated oversight.
- Coordinating all aspects of HIPAA compliance program, including incident management program. Supporting privacy and security compliance.
- Preparing and submitting timely and accurate regulatory filings (DMHC, provider network contracts, licensing renewals, etc.) and compliance attestations.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance dashboard, weekly compliance status summaries, compliance status tracking tools, etc.
- Coordinating all aspects of quarterly Compliance Committee and related subcommittees, and preparing compliance reports for Board of Directors meetings.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting efforts to influence a culture of compliance.