Lakeshore beverage is a Chicagoland beverage distributor that’s deeply passionate about beer, cider, and wine. From Long before the sun rises to well after it sets, we’re hard at work supplying Chicago and its surrounding suburbs with beverage from World’s best producers. Whether it’s a cold Bud Light or a Hoppy new IPA, a local brewed ale, artisanal cider, or a non-alcoholic brand that’s been backed by years of quality. We have a little bit of something for everyone.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, highly-organized team member to assist the sales team in producing maximum sales and distribution of draft and/or package products and providing quality service to customers. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be motivated to advance—success in this position can lead to other opportunities on the sales team.
Typical Duties include:
- Lead Special Event responsibilities – Street festivals, Suburban festivals, Concerts, Craft Beer Festivals, Golf Tournaments, Other Indoor and Outdoor events
- Service and Support Venue Accounts – Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, United Center, O’Hare Airport, Midway Airport, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Indoor Music Venues, Convention Centers, and other Key Accounts
- Troubleshoot On-Premise account draft systems
- Maintain a quality image of all Lakeshore Beverage equipment
- Execute organization and logistics of special event & draft equipment in the market
- Monitor quality control standards (product freshness and finished product loss)
- Ensure retailer event and draught issues are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct draft training and ride widths for sales team and retailers
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement and Lakeshore Beverage standards and policies