Although this role is remote - there may be some in-person meetings. It is crucial to note that this role may become hybrid or fully returning to office at some point in the future.
Typical Duties include:
- Maintain retail call frequency to include: follow structured sells call process, maintain inventory levels, permanent point of sale placements, selling in additional products, follow-up on delivery issues, and resolve billing issues;
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through, as necessary;
- Complete required paperwork such as: point sheets, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys and work orders;
- Communicate with all division departments as necessary;
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions as necessary;
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, sales data tools (IRI, CDT, WEARS), changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities;
- Maintain all required information in mobility units;
- Comply with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement and Lakeshore Beverage standards and policies.