Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We provide technology-enabled payments and risk management services that make money movement easy, instant and safe—from any source of funds to any destination account.
For our clients and their customers, we power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients and their customers from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you have the experience we need and you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
The VP of product management will define and drive product management priorities and new product development initiatives from concept to commercialization to enhance client value, customer experience, operational efficiency and financial performance. In close collaboration with Engineering, Payment Operations, Risk Operations, Sales and Business Development, Client Services, Marketing, Finance and Legal, the VP will drive initiatives across defined processes for both traditional and new payment products.
Reporting to the CPO, candidates for this role should possess technical and digital payments proficiency, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and deep financial services insights (client businesses and consumers).
- Drive forward-looking product plans and roadmap in a highly competitive and rapidly changing marketplace
- Conceive and design new payments and risk management features, enhancements, capabilities and partnerships to drive client/customer engagement and growth
- Manage internal processes to collaborate and align with internal business partners and stakeholders from concept to commercialization
- Assess product performance and identify opportunities to enhance services, features and economics
- Provide consultative support to clients and sales support to prospects
- Financial services and digital payments product experience and broad knowledge of the payments industry
- Deep understanding of client and customer experience needs, and demonstrated ability to assimilate data, information and insights from diverse sources to drive cohesive strategy and priorities
- Professional maturity and presence
- Collaborative style with internal and external business partners
- Problem-solving; ability to adapt and be resourceful in a nimble, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to travel 10% – 20%