EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent related experience, and at least 2 years loan servicing experience within a financial institution or equivalent.
- Possess strong multitasking and prioritization capabilities.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly using MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment.The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the general public.