$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
Assist with food preparation and delivery for Early Childhood and Adult Day Service. Assists with food preparation for Home Delivery and catering. Assists with service and storage, wash dishes and cookware, perform cleaning tasks in JCC Nutrition kitchens.
- Prepare hot and cold foods as directed by Kitchen J Manager or Executive Chef.
- Preps and prepares food, follows portion requirements, cutting various food items, assist to manage heated food in ovens and warmers for various established programs.
- Assist with food packaging for various programs.
- Transport food and supplies to Early Childhood, Adult Day at the J, and other areas as needed.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and sanitation requirements in kitchen and storage areas.
- Assist with storage of food and supply deliveries.
- Wash dishes and cookware from Kitchen J, Adult Day at the J, Early Childhood, catering events and other as needed.
- Adhere to Kashrut laws.
- Always provide exemplary customer service.
- Other tasks as assigned.