Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.com.
Shift4 Payments is looking for an eCommerce Product Manager who’s passionate about creating great web and mobile products to help lead our next chapter of growth and expansion. This position will play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle, define the end-to-end development of new products, and ensure direction and deliverables are fully aligned with user needs and team objectives.
- Own the product life cycle: competitive, trend and user research, define features expansions and new capabilities
- Lead ‘voice of the customer’ activities by regularly connecting with customer and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Identify and execute opportunities for improvement of UI/UX across web and mobile sites.
- Manage operational rollout of new features, product updates & optimizations and other digital projects.
- Develop a metric and KPI based performance framework to measure growth and overall product success.
- Work with Engineering Leads, Product Managers and UX Designers and drive towards MVP that builds, measures and learns as teams iterate towards desired outcomes based on adoption and customer feedback.
- At least 3 years’ experience building consumer web and/or mobile products.
- Strong visual aptitude with experience defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
- Extensive understanding of retail & hospitality eCommerce landscape, including features and functionality.
- Previous experience with subscription-based B2C and B2B eCommerce platforms.
- Passionate about eCommerce techniques and technology.
- Data-driven mindset with previous experience managing metrics such as CVR, AOV, Retention, etc.
- Experience defining, scoping and managing software release processes in an agile environment.
- Affinity toward experimentation & testing across the user experience and customer journey.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.