- Bachelor’s Degree; or Associates Degree combined with 2 years of related work experience.
- Certification as a GCDF (Global Career Development Facilitator) preferred.
- Placement and job development experience preferred.
- Previous work with adults experiencing barriers to employment helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business partners, referring counselors and participants.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve quickly.
- Ability to travel independently throughout the Twin Cities area.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.