At a glance:
This is an entry-level advertising agency position in West Chester with our media planning team, supporting the creation and analysis of your clients’ media campaigns. Your efforts will play a key part in our clients’ overall success, and you’ll get to join a close-knit team.
What does an Assistant Planner do at R2C Group?
- Be an active and engaged member of the team.
- Support the Media Planning team across multiple accounts in the creation of media strategies and plans based on client brief.
- Present your point of view confidently and persuasively. But also listen!
- Participate in internal and client meetings by sharing your thoughts and ideas.
- Continually grow your knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies.
- Maintain high level of work quality.
- Always keep an open dialogue with your team.
- Consistently meet deadlines to deliver on needs of the team and clients.
- Able to troubleshoot when faced with challenges.
- Manage client campaign reporting.
- Master use of R2C Group Tracker - pulling reports and monitoring campaign performance.
- Utilize appropriate planning tools, MRI, Media Impact, Kantar, Nielsen, etc… to pull reports as input for media plans.
- Maintain and organize data using Excel.
- Use data to creatively showcase weekly client facing reporting.
What makes a great Assistant Planner at R2C Group?
- Recent graduate or up to 2 years’ of relevant experience
- Interest and aptitude in evaluating data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Maintain a high level of work quality
- Appreciation of R2C Group’s Core Values