Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Appointment Setter position will encompass everything from researching and exploring new business relationships, to calling potential customers to scheduling appointments for our outside sales consultants and more. This is not a sales position. This position will certainly provide new and veteran callers a fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in.
- Work diligently within an outbound call center making between 250-300 calls a day
- Be comfortable making both warm and cold calls
- Receive potential lead information through an internal database as well as research potential client information individually
- Perform data entry
- Work within an auto-dialer system
- Collaborate with team members nationwide
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Outbound call-center experience
- Experience with automated phone dialer system
- Outbound call experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to hit personal and office goals
- Must project a positive attitude and image to clients and potential customers
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic knowledge of Google tools (Sheets, Docs)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete and submit documentation, new paperwork, and reports in a timely manner
- Enthusiasm to grow within the company
- Valid driver’s license along with reliable transportation
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics