DWC seeks a full time Clinical Program Manager, to support the strategic planning and enhancement of the clinical and case management program consisting of housing navigation, trauma recovery center, individual and group therapy, psychiatric services, and substance abuse treatment. The manager will provide oversight and supervision to a team of social workers, case managers, PT psychiatrist, PT psychologist, and clinical interns in order to enhance the therapeutic services offered to women. This position will also help manage DWC’s Trauma Recovery Center, train and model crisis intervention skills, increase enrichment/vocational activities, and provide clinical consultation and trainings to the Clinical Department. An ideal candidate will lead, inspire, and motivate a team of professionals whose primary goal is to provide holistic, trauma informed care to women in the Skid Row community. This position will also create a strengths-based culture in treatment planning and service delivery. This position is a member of the Clinical Department, and will work in collaboration with other professionals, and report directly to the Senior Director of Clinical Programs.
- Provide clinical leadership and oversight of the day center case management and mental health services
- Develop strategies and programmatic plans for the case management and mental health programs and ensure organizational goals are met
- Oversee clinical intern program consisting of MSW/PsyD students
- Provide oversight of funding and grant requirements associated with case management, mental health and Trauma Recovery Center programs and compile information in collaboration with Senior Director of Clinical Programs
- Develop and enhance the coordination of case management and mental health policies, procedures, and services
- Enhance enrichment activities and vocational support for DWC’s participants
- Ensure that community referral resources are accurate and updated
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, staff and local service providers, participate in community meetings pertaining to services benefitting clients, and serve as a representative of DWC at community events
- Provide clinical consultation and trainings to staff across departments
- Oversight of quality assurance of clinical documentation
- Assist Health and Wellness and Clinical staff with crisis intervention and model de-escalation techniques as needed.
- Comply with local, state, and federal confidentiality laws and regulations
- Provide regular, written reports to the Senior Director of Clinical Programs and additional reports as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies (I.e. Flexibility, Communication Proficiency, Budget Management, Relationship Management)
- Trauma Informed
- Program Management/Development
- Relationship Management
- Flexible and empathic
- Good communicator
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Time management
- Provide supervision to a team of case managers, clinicians and clinical interns
- Provide supervision and oversight to PT Trauma Recovery Psychologist and PT Psychiatrist
This job operates in a professional office and Day Center program environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a [full-time] position. Days and hours of work are [Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm] with flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed.
Travel opportunities may occur