Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager at Backcountry Access (BCA). The marketing manager will help execute marketing, communications strategies, and product creations. This individual will be working closely with the Marketing Director, and at times, the Creative and Ecom teams.
This role is a hybrid position based out of our BCA Headquarters in Boulder, CO.
Essential Job Duties
- Experience in marketing, successfully translating consumer & customer insights into positioning, messaging, and marketing executions to achieve defined KPIs.
- Establish a deep understanding of BCA’s consumer segmentation to provide insight for strategic planning, product development and commercial needs.
- Creates content on all social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube & LinkedIn) including writing and editing social media posts and community management.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics. Identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Coordinate with internal & external partnerships to create and distribute content that supports BCA’s brand mission and values across print and digital advertising, marketing collateral, sales and retailer materials, website and email.
- Athlete, Partner and ambassador program management
- Distill ecommerce and retailer needs into specific asset requests and requirements. Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and distribute assets in support of that strategy
- Design and ordering of POP, swag, and sales tools.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends across digital and social media.
- Perform other duties when needed to support the marketing team.
- 4-6 years’ experience across marketing, digital and/or social media, planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Comfortable with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google (YouTube) community management and measurement platforms, paid and organic.
- Backcountry ski, sled or snowboard knowledge or experience.
- Experience managing athletes or sponsors.
- A hard working, detail oriented, self-starter mentality and a passion for digital marketing and social media.
- Using analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on trends and insights.
- Has experiences in communicating with partnerships outside of the organization.
- Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks and project
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe products.
- Ability to perform basic tasks on a computer
- Strong understanding of consumers, channels, and winter sports market dynamics
- Strong writing skills.
- Basic photography & video capturing and editing skills.
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Colorado Residents: Elevate Outdoor Collective carefully considers numerous factors when determining compensation. This includes but is not limited to education, qualifications, certifications, skillset, training, current and prior experience, location. The minimum salary for our Marketing Manager position is $60,000 annually and the maximum salary for this position is $70,000 annually. The compensation ultimately offered to the successful candidate will depend upon the aforementioned factors. Successful candidates may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus.