SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Primary point of contact for guests in servicing any needs related to their Give Kids The World vacation including emergency support, foundation relations, medical supplies, transportation requirements, etc. Serves as liaison with all departments regarding Village and Guest Services/safety issues.
- Answers guest inquiries, handles complaints and attends to the need of the guests in a timely manner to ensure the perfect guest experience.
- Coordinates with other departments in a collaborative manner to resolve any issues.
- Coordinate the delivery of materials and equipment to families.
- Provides a mid-arrival call to each family and responds to any issues/concerns immediately.
- Serve as liaison for all safety and security issues between all departments, guests and volunteers.
- Ensures that all incidents with wish families, staff and volunteers are clearly documented and processed.
- Follows up with families, WGOs and other departments in a timely fashion to ensure resolution and provide necessary updates.
- Assist with daily operation of Guest Services Team.
- Communicate with volunteers in a helpful and timely manner.
- Issue funds to families as designated.
- Manage petty cash.
- Oversee the distribution of tickets.
- Assist with the maintenance of Room Map.
- Update and maintain in-house front office property management system as needed.
- Volunteers: Work with Volunteer Services to identify and recruit volunteers for Guest Services; schedule volunteers to ensure adequate coverage
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to lift/move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Work a flexible shift to meet department needs, this includes availability for nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Work in all weather conditions.