We are excited to announce that R2C Group is now Rain!
At a glance:
This is a mid-level level position who will be an integral part of our Digital Media team and help build and transform the way we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients.
What does a Digital Media Supervisor do at Rain?
Provide day-to-day strategic digital media leadership to clients and internal team members.
- Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations.
- Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy.
- Comfortable using DCM trafficking and reporting tools.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn the following: DSP’s, Facebook, and, attribution technologies.
- Create Digital Media plans.
- B2B/ABM experience preferred.
- Hospital healthcare experience preferred.
Act as the primary point person for digital media planning and execution.
- Be the main point of contact for client’s campaigns, managing the planning, implementation and tracking.
- Own media campaign logistics through the entire campaign planning and execution.
- Constantly be looking for new strategic and creative ways to optimize campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative.
- Prepare performance decks for client status update meetings.
Maintain and manage the workload of your team.
- Lead your team to know how to drive and capitalize on innovation and meant tight deadlines.
- Build partnerships with external and internal teams.
- Keen ability to dive into the details to accomplish a project.
- Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development.
- Act as a key extension of the Digital Media team.
What makes a great Digital Media Supervisor at Rain?
- 3-5 years’ experience digital media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of experience.
- Advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, video and programmatic platforms.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Leadership and cross-functional team experience.
- Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Appreciation of Rain’s Core Values.