We are excited to announce that R2C Group is now Rain!
At a glance:
This position provides day-to-day paid social media execution for performance and branding campaigns for our clients and works closely with our internal team members and clients in our Portland, Oregon office.
What does the Paid Social Specialist do at Rain?
Responsible for comprehensive management for our paid social initiatives
- Execute and optimize paid social campaigns, looking for opportunities across all platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Apply a technical expertise with the tools and services to fuel campaign management and efficacy.
- Develop direct response and branding recommendations utilizing the best mix of paid social best practices and strategies.
- Constantly monitor campaign performance and pacing, looking for optimization opportunities using a methodical framework to achieve goals and maximize results.
Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external teams
- Represent paid social within internal and external meetings as the SME.
- Implement best practices and collaborate to drive results.
- Work closely with your team and partners to develop strong working relationships.
Effectively manage your workload
- Efficiently execute assigned tasks and manage your responsibilities to ensure quality of work.
- Maintain and adhere to agency process documents.
- Act as an important part of the Digital Media team working closely for the best interest of the clients and by extension the success of the agency.
- Contribute and participate with the ongoing growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development.
What makes a great Paid Social Specialist at Rain?
- 1-3 years of hands-on paid social execution experience.
- Paid Search experience a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of social media buying platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Detailed budget management.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of Rain’s Core Values.